Fake Pockets: A How To
dude. this comic was made for me.
ive been looking for this picture my whole life
He looks so polite, like he just wants to stop by and see if you have anything for him.
3D printers are not worth it, until they can print from your recycled waste plastic packaging! 3d printers are basically useless until the material you print from is free.
- plastic filament is Making more plastic, that will become trash
- it is expensive 30-50 dollars a spool
- Does not recycle and reduce your waste stream
- filabot is a separate machine costing $1600-$900
- recycler should be all included with the printer.
- then you could make house sized things out of blocks.
Recycling + free 3D-printer material = ALL OF MY YES!
You can keep bitching about poor people “pulling themselves” up by their bootstraps, but they can’t pull it up if they have no shoes to begin with.
The same applies to all marginalized and underprivileged groups.
“It takes nothing away from a human,
to be nice to an animal.”
– Earthlings (via flaresof-fibro)
This is the cutest
by Moises Mtnez.
If you are afraid to talk to me because you are under the impression I’m too cool for you, please don’t be.
Not only are preventing yourself from talking to someone who you think is cool you are preventing me from talking to a cool person and making friends and I like friends.
If you are reading this, this is a personal invitation to talk to me. You don’t have to be witty or clever. Just say Hi. literally that’s all you have to say.
Portrait I drew of the lovely Maggie Smith.
I am getting this framed and hung over my fireplace goddamn.